TRO-MICROSET / PLUS
Infusion Set with burette chamber
TRO-MICROSET / plus is sterile, pyrogen-free and atoxic. It shows the following characteristics:
- sharp piercing device with protective cap
- integrated bacteria-proof air vent with green colour air vent cap
- integrated injection port on top of the cylinder
- transparent cylinder with graduated green scale and floater
- drip chamber and micro drop former with 60 drops equivalent to 1 ml ± 0.1 ml aqua dest.
- 15-20 μm bottom fluid filter
- semi-transparent tubing, total length 150 cm (50+100) with green lancet clamp
- precision flow regulator
- latex-free injection site, Y-site, thumb control
- regular luer lock connector with protective cap
- with needle
More information -
EN ISO 8536-5
For gravity-fed infusion of liquid preparations and for maintenance of hydration in the patient. Especially recommended for application in children. For single use.
PP, ABS, Nylon, SAN, PVC
Individually sterile in a peel-off blister pack. 10 pieces per folding box.
TRO-MICROSET plus: Individually sterile in an open top cardboard box wrapped with cellophane.
- transparent tubing, total length 150 cm (15+135) with green lancet clamp
- precision flow regulator (ADELBERG)
- latex-free injection y-site, normal type
- rotating Luer Lock connector with protective cap
- without needle