Central venous catheter kit
TRO-CENTRAKIT CVC is sterile, pyrogen-free and atoxic and provided with the following components:
- indwelling radio-opaque catheter with soft tip, extension line, tube clamp and coloured female luer hub
- introducer needle 18G (length 63.5 mm) with protective cap
- marked guide wire with dispenser, J-tip on one side and straight tip on the other
- 5 ml luer lock syringe
- vessel dilator 8 FG x 100 mm
- catheter holder and catheter holder clamp
- scalpel blade
TRO-CENTRAKIT-1 CVC single lumen central venous catheter kit,
TRO-CENTRAKIT-2 CVC double lumen central venous catheter kit and
TRO-CENTRAKIT-3 CVC triple lumen central venous catheter kit.
The multiple lumen catheters provide 2 or 3 central venous access channels through a single insertion site, permitting several functions simultaneously.
More information -
EN ISO 10555-3
For peripheral central venous access. For single use.
PUR, ABS, PE, HDPE, PP, LDPE, thermoplastic rubber, stainless steel
Catheter: 5 - 7 FG
Lumen: 14G - 18G
Diameter 0.81 / 0.89 mm
Length 450 / 700 mm
EO (Ethylene oxide)
Individually sterile sealed in a tray type “Tyvek” blister pack. 10 pieces per cardboard box.